Click on the Cub Trails link on the left side of the screen and login to view calendar of events and view your progress towards rank!
Reminder: All returning scouts must complete the following health form. Don’t forget to copy your insurance card! And all family members who will be camping also require Medical Forms A and B.
- Medical Forms A & B (Doctor Examination not required)
Returning BEAR or WEBELOS, the Summer Webelos Camp requires doctor’s examination. Use the following Form.
- Forms A B C – Part C is required for all overnight campers in excess of 72 hours (i.e. Webelos Camp)
Also, each scout and their parent must sign the Code of Conduct Acknowledgement:
Scout’s Uniform should also be current for their rank year!
- Click here for an interactive guide to your uniform for this year!
- Click hear to learn more about Cub Scout Insignias!
Bear, Webelos, and Arrow of Light Scouts may earn the Whittling Chip which allows the the privilege of carrying and using a pocket knife.
If you require financial assistance please use the following forms:
- Pack 16 Scholarship Application
- Old North State Campership Application (coming soon)