Welcome to Pack 16! We are so happy you are joining our pack!
To join Pack 16 you need to complete a Cub Scout Youth Application and Part A and B of the Medical Form for each scout. You will also need to attach a copy of his/her insurance card both front and back side. For camp-outs ALL FAMILY MEMBERS who attend our family camp-outs must also have a Part A and B of the health form completed along with front and back of insurance card.
Helpful Scout Parent Tip! Create a file on your computer for your new scout and Save this PDF for easy annual updates to the health form each year for your scout! Simply make changes and print! Also it will be ready and easy for you to access for yearly Summer Activity Day Camps too!
If your new scout is a BEAR or WEBELOS, the Summer Webelos Camp requires doctor’s examination. Use the following Form.
- Forms A B C – Part C is required for all overnight campers in excess of 72 hours (i.e. Webelos Camp)
We are sure you have more questions about joining our pack and what we do. Please read our updated Parent Handbook! If you still have questions please see your Den Leader or Cub Master and they will be more than happy to help you!
After you have read the parent handbook, please review and sign the Code of Conduct along with your scout:
If you require financial assistance please use the following forms:
- 2018 scholarship form
- Old North State Campership Application (coming soon)
Here is some other helpful information for NEW SCOUT FAMILIES!
- Click hear for an interactive guide about the Cub Scout Uniform!
- Click hear to learn more about Cub Scout Insignias!
- Click here if you want to know what that necklace the scouts wear with beads and claws is all about!